Art. 1 - General provisions
1. This document of the General Conditions of Sale uses definitions which, for clarity, are explained below. The terms defined in the singular in this point 1 of the General Conditions of Sale are equivalent to the same ones expressed in the plural, and vice versa.
1.1 ELI Publishing: company that owns the shopelionline.com service and entity that makes the sale.
1.2 Customer: person placing the Order and making the Purchase. For convenience, the definition of Customer will be used to indicate a user of the shopelionline.com site. In the event that a natural person acts in the name and on behalf of a legal person (company or entity with legal personality), an entity or an association, the Client means the legal person (company or entity with legal personality), the body or association in the name and on behalf of which the subject places the Order; in the event that the person placing the Order is a Consumer, the Client means the Consumer himself.
1.3 Consumer: person who uses the goods according to the definition contained in the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 6.9.2005, n. 206 and subsequent additions and modifications). Consumer protection is regulated in part III, title III, chapter I, section II "Distance contracts" of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (“Consumer Code, in accordance with article 7 of law 29 July 2003, n. 229”).
1.4 Contract: is the agreement, governed by these General Conditions of Sale, which has as its object the sale of digital services that can be purchased by the Customer on shopelionline.com; the contract is governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
1.5 Digital service: service available for purchase on shopelionline.com and which can be ordered by the site's Customers.
1.6 Summary of the Order: it is the document that lists the digital Services that the Customer has inserted in the Shopping Cart with all the information that is useful for the user to have an overview of the Order he is about to place: essential characteristics of the Services Digital, prices, taxes and any other information.
1.7 Order Confirmation: is the communication, displayed by the user at the end of the checkout procedure, which validates the positive outcome of the payment of the Order, and therefore of its receipt by the shopelionline.com systems.
1.8 Order Receipt: is the communication - sent by email to the customer's address - which confirms the purchase of Digital Services and, in the case of Digital Services, contains the activation information useful for immediately providing the same.
3. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by ELI Publishing srl with headquarters in Via Montorfano, 98 20831 Seregno (MB), VAT number: 03728130968 Registered in the REA, number 1697973.
4. The object of the service is supplied on the basis of the terms of the License of use, the details of which are given in the appendix to these General Conditions of Sale. The activities permitted to the consumer and the recipient of the service are inherent in the purchase and use of licenses that allow the consumer to access digital content. The purchased products can only be used on the shopelionline.com platform.
5. Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase. Together with these General Conditions of Sale - relating only to the shopelionline.com service - the user is invited to read the general conditions of use of the shopelionline.com services.
6. shopelionline.com has the right to unilaterally and without notice modify these General Conditions of Sale, without obligation to notify the Customer.
7. shopelionline.com has an interface enabled for the following languages: English
Art. 2 - Object of the General Conditions of Sale
1. These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer of digital Services, the forwarding and acceptance of Orders on shopelionline.com and do not, however, regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. It is appropriate that the Customer, beforesubmit Orders for Products and/or digital Services of third parties, check the Conditions of Sale of these subjects.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the Contract
1. To conclude the Purchase Agreement and give rise to the creation of a valid Order, the Customer is required to complete the form on the pages of the shopelionline.com website when completing the Order, with all the necessary information.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the Digital Services purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs (if provided), a reference to the details relating to the right of withdrawal, as well as the methods and times for returning the Services purchased (if provided).
4. The Contract is considered concluded when the shopelionline.com systems receive the form correctly completed by the Customer. The signing of the Contract between the Customer and ELI Publishing corresponds to the opening of a new Order, which will be confirmed only at the end of the payment procedure chosen by the Customer among those available.
5. The buyer is obliged to pay the price shown in the Order Summary phase from the moment the online Order forwarding procedure is completed. The Customer's willingness to proceed with the payment occurs by clicking on the "Confirm payment" button on the Order Summary page.
6. Once the contract has been concluded in the manner described in articles previous ones, ELI Publishing takes charge of the Order for its evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. The management of shopelionline.com customers is shared with the management of users of the shopelionline.com platform.
2. The Customer, in completing the registration procedures, undertakes to follow the instructions on the pages of the shopelionline.com site to provide personal data correctly and truthfully.
5. In the event that the Customer communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, shopelionline.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative shortcomings have been rectified.
6. On the occasion of the first request to register a profile by a Customer, shopelionline.com will give the same username (email address indicated by the Customer during registration) and a password (indicated by the Customer during registration).
7. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of Digital Products and/or Services
1. The concept of availability does not exist for the digital services sold on shopelionline.com, as the provision of the service does not depend on warehouse storage. In the absence of access limitation policies, unilaterally decided by ELI Publishing, the Digital Services can be purchased without limitation of availability by Customers. ELI Publishing may adopt, in some cases and at its unquestionable choice, a limitation based on the number of Digital Services purchased by a single Customer.
5. The cancellation of the Digital Services Order is not foreseen, since the provision of the service is immediately following the payment of the Order itself.
Art. 6 - Product catalogue
1. shopelionline.com, in a first phase, only sells licenses of school books in digital format, considered Digital Servicesthe.
2. The site accessible at the address shopelionline.com details the complete range of digital services.
Art. 7 - Prices, purchase procedure and payment methods
1. The price of the Digital Services is that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, shopelionline.com will implement all possible actions to promptly notify the Customers, allowing the confirmation of the Order at the right amount or the cancellation of the Order itself. In any case, there is no obligation for shopelionline.com to supply the Digital Service sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices indicated on the shopelionline.com website may include VAT if applicable, but in any case a clear indication is given of the composition of the price resulting from the base price with the addition of VAT defined on a percentage basis. The prices decided by shopelionline.com may be subject to change at any time, without prior notice. The changes do not affect Orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. For digital services, shipping costs are to be considered zero, since the object of the sale is an intangible asset.
5. A digital Service is added to the cart when the Customer clicks the "Add to cart" button in the detail sheet of each Digital Service. Once the cart contains all the Services desired by the Customer, the checkout procedure takes place which leads to the Order Summary.
6. During the purchase procedure, the Customer must follow the instructions indicated in the various phases of the checkout, entering, where required, the information necessary to complete the Order. The details and contents of the order can be modified by the Customer at any time before making the payment.
7. shopelionline.com offers its customers two payment methods:
Credit Card via PayPal
Article 8 - Delivery
1. shopelionline.com only sells Digital Services. Since these are intangible products, delivery is immediate through the communication to the Customer of all the details necessary to access and use the purchased content.
Art. 9 - Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Transfer of risk
1. ELI Publishing, unless otherwise indicated, is not the producer of the digital Products and/or Services available on the site. The Customer must contact the individual producers to enforce the guarantee on the digital Products and/or Services purchased.
2. The legal guarantee provided for by articles 128 and following of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code) applies to the Contract with the Consumer and in the event of a fault or defect in the shopelionline.com Digital Services, ELI Publishing guarantees the new supply of the Online Service for which the fault or defect was found, except in cases where the new supply is impossible or excessively onerous (for example because the Digital Service in relation to which the fault or defect was found is no longer available, or is not available in a short time), or the return of the amount paid for the defective Digital Service or, if the legal conditions exist, the termination of the Contract.
Article 11 - Withdrawal
1. The withdrawal is not valid for Digital Services, as better detailed in the User License appendix. The withdrawal remains valid only in the event of non-use of the Digital Service, i.e. in the event that the Consumer has never activated access to the Digital Service.
2. The Customer, when summarizing the Order, by signing these Conditions of Sale, agrees to lose the right of withdrawal for the Digital Services in case of activation of the same.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Article 13 - Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by correspondence to the address:
ELI Publishing srl
These conditions were drafted on 01/02/2022.